Saturday, December 28, 2013

The One Where... I made up my own Photography Challenge

I know it's been quite a while, but the last semester caught up to me hard and I simply wasn't able to do much crafting, much less post about my projects.  I did finish that Chevron board, and I even did quite a bit of crafting for Christmas.  However, what I am going to talk about today is my new prized possession.  Because this last semester was insane and I hadn't thought of an idea for my own Christmas/Birthday gift I was checking through the Best Buy site on Black Friday and spotted a pretty awesome camera.  While it's still a point and shoot, it's still the top of the line and I really want to learn to work with it in every way imaginable.  I got to thinking about some of the photography challanges I have seen on Pinterest but wanted to go more in depth so that I would have to learn different settings on my camera.  My plan is to make my own based off of some that I have found in order to do just that and here's the kicker.... do so for the next full YEAR.  Since I seem to have a hard time getting on multiple times through the week, I will be posting each week's in advance and post the pictures from the previous week at the same time.  Hopefully I will get something out of it and you will too!

For the first week (coming up January 1st through 7th) I will focus on the following:




Have fun with it! I will also be re-learning how to edit pictures in Photoshop Elements throughout the way, so you may see some pictures that are edited vs. not.   

Casey

Also, follow me on Bloglovin so you won't miss out on any posts!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11473951/?claim=22vu6cd7jf8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment