Monday, July 22, 2013

The One Where.... I started to decorate my craft room walls

Yes I know, I said something and didn't follow through and after I barely started this new project.  I apologize from the bottom of my heart. promise.  I went on that vacation and was spoiled with air conditioning and a very dark hotel room so needless to say it took me a while to get used to my ordinary life once I came back.  However, today I have a project to share with you for a craft room or decorating any ol' wall space.

First off I started by finding a few printables and putting them on my wall with my (quickly becoming obsessed with) washi tapes.  I got these tapes at http://www.theplaidbarn.com/ during one of their washi sales. Check them out every day for a new deal.




You can find links for the printables on my wall at the following locations:

You had me at craft room:
http://missiekrissie.blogspot.com/2011/02/you-had-me-at-craft-room-random-freebie.html
Check her out, she has lots of great prints! Like....

C:
http://missiekrissie.blogspot.com/p/free-letter-jpgs.html

(And just about any other letter you could want in various styles and colors)

The expert:
http://www.thirtyhandmadedays.com/2012/01/linky_party_71/
Micque also has some great freebies!

I plan on adding more prints, frames, small shelves, and a clock, but for now... this is my start.



Do you see that book on my desk? It's called a SMASH book and it's pretty much my dream come true.  While I would love to scrapbook and take pictures all of the time, I am still working on these skills.  A SMASH book is for a few pictures and all of the odds and ends you keep in your junk drawer.  So far I've filled quite a few pages with memories from Vegas.  When it gets a bit more in it I will share some of my pages and tips.  Until then... look it up, this thing is perfect for someone that just doesn't have time to scrapbook.



Check back in a day or two for my chevron bulletin board to fill that empty space above my desk!

Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment